UAlbany updates parking and security policies
ALBANY, N.Y. – The University at Albany has updated its policies and procedures for parking and security at all athletic events.
For the 2017-18 school year, parking fees for ticketed athletic events will be as follows:
- Men’s soccer: SEFCU lot - $5; Dutch Quad lot – FREE
- Football: SEFCU lot – GDAC member season passes ONLY; Dutch Quad lot - $10-$15
- Men’s basketball: SEFCU lot – GDAC season passes ONLY; Dutch Quad lot - $5-$10
- Women’s basketball: SEFCU lot - $5; Dutch Quad lot – FREE
- Men’s lacrosse: SEFCU lot - $10-$15; Dutch Quad lot – FREE
Parking is FREE at the following teams’ events: women’s soccer, field hockey, volleyball, baseball, softball, women’s lacrosse, cross country and track and field.
All lots are cash only, but season-long parking passes can be purchased by contacting the UAlbany Ticket Office at 518-442-DANE or at GreatDaneTickets@albany.edu.
Additionally, UAlbany has amended the items that may be brought to games at Casey Stadium, Fallon Field and SEFCU Arena.
In an effort to provide the safest environment, fans are encouraged to bring only necessary items. All bags are subject to search by the UAlbany Police Department.
The following items are permitted:
- Portable seats that fit bench seating
- Foam seat pads and cushions
- Purses, hand bags, clutch, diaper bags, fanny packs
- Small camera (those with a lens shorter than 6 inches)
- Cell phones and pagers
- Blankets and rain apparel
Any item deemed inappropriate by stadium management will not be allowed into the stadium. The list of prohibited items includes but is not limited to:
- Video cameras
- Folding chairs and/or lawn chairs
- Containers of any kind (including all types of water bottles, coolers, thermoses, cups, cans, flasks)
- Alcoholic beverages
- Outside food or beverage of any kind
- Weapons of any kind
- Laser pointers
- Artificial noisemakers (musical instruments, whistles, air horns, etc.) *
- Strollers **
- Aerosol and spray cans
- Pets (except service animals for persons with a disability)
- Apparel or signage displaying profane or abusive language
- Projectiles (including athletic equipment, lacrosse sticks Frisbees, beach balls, etc.) ***
- Skates, skateboards, hoverboards, scooters or bicycles
- Smoking (including e-cigarettes)
- Video cameras, tripods and selfie sticks
- Banners/signs that would obstruct the view of guests
- Anything else deemed inappropriate by UAlbany Athletics
Changes in national and regional security levels may affect security procedures throughout the year.
Medical exceptions will be addressed individually.
We appreciate your cooperation. Enjoy the game!
* Some NCAA, CAA and America East conference rules, depending on sport, allow for artificial noise makers. Please check with UAlbany Athletics to confirm what is prohibited and permissible.
** A stroller storage area will be made available outside the North Gate Entrance at Casey Stadium. This area will not be managed or controlled. By leaving the stroller in this area, the patron assumes all risk. UAlbany Athletics is not responsible for lost or stolen property.
*** Approved equipment must have prior written approval from UAlbany Athletics.