|Hometown:||Clifton Park, N.Y.|
- Started all 18 games, scoring one goal and recording 26 ground balls, 20 draw controls, and 17 caused turnovers
- Name America East All-Tournament and Elite 18 (5/4)
- Named America East All-Conference First Team (5/1)
- Scored one goal and won seven draws at Binghamton (3/30)
- Named team captain
- Moved to defense from attack and started all 18 games
- America East All-Conference First Team
- America East All-Academic Team
- Tied for the team lead with 20 caused turnovers
- Second on the team with 53 draw controls. Had eight games with five draw controls
- Also contributed five goals
- Against Vermont (4/4), had four ground balls, five draw controls and three caused turnovers
- Reserve at attack, playing in seven games...
- Finished with three goals on five shots...
- Netted first collegiate goal in season opener at Penn State (2/4)...
- Scored goals in home games vs. St. Bonaventure (2/13) and Drexel (3/19).
Three-year varsity lacrosse player at Shenendehowa... led Plainsmen to 2015 Section 2 Class A state title game, first for high school since 2007... two-time Suburban Council All-Star, including First Team in 2016... served as a team captain in senior year... scored over 35 goals in each of final three years of high school... member of the Future Business Leaders of America, DECA and Math Honors Society in high school.
Intending to major in marketing... daughter of Scott and Traci Marr... has a brother, Kyle, and a sister, Keeley... father, Scott Marr, is head coach of the UAlbany men's lacrosse team... father, Scott, uncle, Dave, and brother, Kyle, all played lacrosse at Johns Hopkins University while mother, Traci, played volleyball at the University of Delaware.
Marr's Career Statistics
Points: 1, 9 times
Goals: 1, 9 times
Shots: 3, at Penn State, 2/04/2017; UMass Lowell, Apr 14, 2018
Ground balls: 4, at Vermont, Apr 04, 2018
Draw controls: 7, at Binghamton, Mar 30, 2019
Free-position goals: 1, UConn, Mar 07, 2018
Caused turnovers: 3, at Vermont, Apr 04, 2018; Notre Dame, Apr 18 2018; Binghamton, Mar 31, 2018