|High School:||White Hall High School|
- Appeared in 14 games completing the 2019 season 1-1 with a 8.03 ERA
- Pitched 2.0 innings only allowing one walk and no runs across during an America East Tournament matchup with Binghamton (5/23)
- Tossed two shutout innings in a road game against St. John’s (4/9)
- Made a one inning appearance, allowing 2 earned runs in a home matchup versus Binghamton (3/30)
- Called upon for 1.2 innings and struck out one without allowing a run during an away contest at Central Connecticut state (3/20)
- Threw 2.0 scoreless innings and added a strikeout in a road victory at Longwood (3/10)
Four year player at Whitehall Junior Senior High School ... led his team to an 18-3 record as a senior and a Section 2 Class D Championship ... hit .350 with two home runs, 25 RBI's ... on the mound went 4-0 with a .20 ERA ... played four years of basketball ... guided his team to a 21-5 record as a senior ... averaged 15.0 points and 10.0 rebounds per game ... awarded to the Section 2 Class D Second-Team in 2018 ...
Daniel St. Clair ... goes by Danny ... son of Thomas and Melia St. Clair ... has a brother, Ryan.