Lacrosse Season Tickets Limited Time Offer
ALBANY, N.Y. – The UAlbany men's lacrosse team is coming off one of its best seasons in program history, finishing the regular-season ranked #4 in the country with an overall record of 15-3. The season was highlighted by defeating the defending National Champion North Carolina Tar Heels in front of a record-setting crowd of 6,472 in Casey Stadium. The Great Danes have now made the NCAA Tournament five straight years and nine times under head coach Scott Marr.
For a limited time only, you can reserve your ticket for the 2018 season for the low price of only $99.
Click here to purchase! This season ticket includes the following:
- Gold Chairback Seating (Casey Stadium only)
- Private and exclusive in-game hospitality, which includes a cash bar (Casey Stadium only)
- And a personalized UAlbany lacrosse stick*
*One promotional stick will issued for every pair of season tickets purchased
The deadline for the exclusive season ticket offer is Friday, June 16th. Fans who purchase during this two-week promotion are guaranteed a $99 season ticket price for the 2018 season. After this promotional period, season ticket pricing will be adjusted depending the number of regular season games in 2018 as well as the number of games played in Casey Stadium. For more information, interested parties may visit ualbanysports.com/tickets or call the UAlbany ticket office at 518-442-DANE.
- Finished the regular season with a team-best record of 14-2.
- Finished the regular season ranked #3 in the Men's Lacrosse RPI.
- Tied its highest national rankings in ten years, being ranked #4 in the USILA Coaches Poll and the
Inside Lacrosse Media Poll
- Won the 2017 America East Tournament by the highest combined margin of victory ever (25),
defeating Stony Brook 19-6 and Binghamton 20-8
- Defeated the defending national champion North Carolina Tar Heels 15-12 in front of a NCAA
Tournament First Round attendance record of 6,472 in Casey Stadium.
- Took the title of top scoring offense in Division I, scoring an average of 15.39 goals per game.
- Had top man-down scoring defense in Division I, holding on 82.9%.
- Junior attack Connor Fields finished the season leading Division I in total points (117), registering
55 goals and 62 assists. His points total of 117 is the 4th most in NCAA DI history, only behind
UAlbany greats Lyle and Miles Thompson.
- Freshman faceoff specialist TD Ierlan led all of Division I with 323 faceoff wins and 202 ground
balls, registering the 2nd highest faceoff winning percentage (70.8%) in the country.
Under the direction of head coach Scott Marr, the Great Danes will return eight starters out of 10 on a team that averaged 15.39 goals per game, including Tewaaraton Finalist Connor Fields who returns for his senior season after leading all of Division I with 117 points in 2017. TD Ierlan will return for his sophomore campaign after leading all of Division I in 2017 in faceoff wins and ground balls. UAlbany returns its entire starting defensive unit, led by America East All-Conference First Team member Stone Sims, plus adds #6 Inside Lacrosse recruit Tehoka Nanticoke to the team, for 2018.