• Clinched team victory for UAlbany with 10th singles match win of the season against UMBC, 6-2, 6-4 (4/07).
• Clinched team victory for UAlbany with singles match win against Hartford, 6-0, 6-1 (3/09).
• Won America East opener singles match against Siena, 6-0, 6-3 (3/09).
• Clinched team victory for UAlbany with singles match win against Fairfield, 6-1, 6-1 (2/14).
• Clinched team victory for UAlbany with singles match win at home opener against Marist, 6-3, 6-3 (2/01).
High School: A highly recognized local player who played No. 1 for Shaker H.S all four years... Played in the NY State HS Championships five times, finished fourth as a senior, and was voted the Sportsmanship Award winner at that tournament as a senior... Represented the USTA Eastern region at the Zonal National Championships twice and helped 2010 team win the silver medal by winning six of her 10 matches... Also played Team Tennis in the 1B and 1A National Championships where she recorded a win over a five-star recruit... Was honored by the Times Union as the second-best athlete in the Capital District in 2012.. Named Shake Tennis MVP in 2009, 2010 and 2011...
Personal: An honor roll student throughout high school and intending to study business at UAlbany... Her father Peter is the Judge of the Town of Colonie, NY, and her mother Caron works at Hinman Straub... Both parents were college athletes; her father captained the Boston College swimming team and her mother dove for Williams College... Both older sisters, Carol and Conna, went to Boston College... Younger sister Canon and younger brother Peter both attend Shaker HS...
COACH GRAHAM on CRUMMEY: "Cat is one of the toughest competitors I have seen. She will fight tooth and nail for a match. She is a good athlete who is a much better tennis player than her ranking and record. She can get a lot better in college with regular training, coaching and competition. Cat has a big forehand and the foot speed to get around a lot of balls to use that weapon.