|High School:||St. Bernard|
- Appeared in 29 games during the 2019 season as a catcher
- Picked up a hit, including an RBI and two runs scored in a home win vs. Maine (4/28)
- Notched his season’s first RBI in a home victory over UMBC (4/13)
- Started 16 of 18 games played, hitting .172 with six RBIs
- Hit 1-3 with one RBI in the America East Tournament vs. Maine (5/24)
- Hit 1-4 with one RBI at Niagara (5/9)
- Named America East Co-Rookie of the Week (4/17)
- Hit 4-5 with two RBIs and two runs scored vs. Stony Brook (4/14)
- Hit 1-4 with a walk and one RBI at Saint Peter’s (3/19)
- Hit 1-4 with one RBI at Seattle (3/10)
- Made season debut at James Madison, hitting 0-4 (2/25)
Four-year letter-winner in baseball at St. Bernard… team captain as a junior and senior… senior average of .567… two-time All-ECC… Zone 6 All-Star… two-time team MVP… 2015 ECC Small Schools Champion.
Joshua Michael Gurnack… son of Michael and Keri Gurnack… has one sister, Emily… intends to major in Human Biology.