2015 UAlbany Football Schedule
|September 12th||Rhode Island||3:30pm||
Hall of Fame Game
|October 10th||Maine||3:30pm||2015 Homecoming|
Pop Warner/Community Day
||7:00pm||Lt. Col. Todd J. Clark Military Appreciation Day|
2015 UAlbany Football Ticket Pricing
|Season Tickets||Individual Game Tickets||Parking Prices|
|Gold Seats ($500 donation required): $150||Gold Seats (if available): $30||Dutch Lot: $10|
|Lower Level Reserved: $110||Lower Level Reserved: $20||SEFCU Lot: $20 (if available)|
|Upper Level Premium: $95||Upper Level Premium: $18||RV Parking Dutch: $20|
|Upper Level Reserved: $85||Upper Level Reserved: $15||Bus Parking Dutch: $20|
|Away Reserved: $70||Away Reserved: $12||LIMITED Handicapt parking|
|First Niagara Family Berm: $50||First Niagara Family Berm: $10||in Dutch and SEFCU lots|
|Child/Senior (non gold seats): $30||Child/Senior (non gold seats): $5|
UALBANY GREAT DANE GAME DAY
Spirit. Unity. Pride. Tradition. Great Dane Game Day brings the UAlbany community together for the quintessential collegiate experience of NCAA D-I football… and everything that comes with it. Purple shirts, face paint and pregame tailgates. Live music, pom-poms and hot dogs. It’s a New Era of football at UAlbany, and we’re building a new culture to support it. From students to alumni, from families to friends, everyone’s invited for a day filled with fun, festivities and football. If it’s a Saturday during football season and our Great Danes are home, UAlbany is the only place to be.
Great Dane Game Day begins 2 hours prior to kick off at south end of Bob Ford Field.
Students can pick up their FREE tickets with valid ID at Great Dane Game Day.
It is prohibited to bring alcohol into the stadium. Violators will be subject to removal.
A mobile ATM will be stationed at Great Dane Game Day. Additional ATMs are located in the SEFCU Arena Lobby and in the University Campus Center.
Small Bags, purses, baby bags are allowed but are subjected to be searched upon entry.
CAMERAS AND VIDEO EQUIPMENT
Still cameras are permitted for UAlbany football games. Video cameras are prohibited.
Concessions stands open 60 minutes prior to the game and are located on the concourse level.
EMERGENCY EVACUATION PROCEDURES
In the event of an emergency, find the nearest employee or public safety officer. In the even of severe weather or lightning, an announcement will be made and the game will be suspended. Guests will be directed to seek shelter in the SEFCU Arena, PE Building or in their vehicle. Guests will be cleared to re-entry when the weather subsides.
Gates will open 90 minutes prior to the start of the game. Ticket holders can enter at either the North or South Gates of the stadium. Students must enter in the North Gate of the stadium.
Wheelchair and accessible seating is reserved and available in the lower level. Advance reservations are accepted through the ticket office. Elevators are located in the South Gate Tower.
Officialy licensed UAlbany merchandise is available for purchase at the Team Store located on the lower level near the North Gate entrance.
PROHIBITED ITEMS-Any item deemed by management to be dangerous or inappropriate -- NO PETS -Outside food or drinks -Bottles -Coolers -Umbrellas -Strollers -Folding Chairs
Restrooms are located on the concourse level of the stadium.
CDTA provides public transportation to and from the game. Bus stops are located in the Athletic Complex parking lot.
Rowdy, threatening, or incosiderate behavior such as standing in the aisles, portals or concourses, profane and abusive language, use of tobacco, fighting, and drunkenness will not be tolerated and can result in ejection, arrest, and/or loss of season ticket privileges. Throwing of an objects in the stands, including paper and plastic cups will also be prohibited. Should you observe any of this disruptice behavior, please notify the nearest law enforcement officer. NCAA policy prevents fans from entering the field of play unless they are properly credentialized or accompanied by an authorized staff member. Violators are subject to arrest.
Re-entry is not allowed in Bob Ford Field.
All person over the age of 2 must have a ticket for admission. Tickets may be purchased on gameday at either the North or South Gates of the stadium. Prior to the event, tickets can be purchased at the Athletic Ticket Office located inside the SEFCU Arena, online at www.ualbanysports.com, or by phone: (518) 442-DANE. The Athletic Ticket office is open from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday.
1. Individuals are responsible for compliance with all federal, state, local and University laws, regulations and policies.
2. Any person damagaing University property will be responsible for the cost of repairs.
3. No overnight occupancy is allowed in tailgating areas. Tailgating sites open at 7:00 a.m. on game day and must be cleared 90 minutes following the conclusion of the game.
4. Driving or parking private vehicles on any and all green spaces and sidewalks is prohibited.
5. Tents or canopies (which may not exceed 10' x 10') must be secured and may not obstruct sidewalks, drive lanes or predestrian walkways. These structures must be an extension of your vehicle. Tailgating amenities including furniture, grills, generators or satellite dishes may not obstruct sidewalks, drive lanes or pedestrian walk ways.
6. Open flames are not permitted in any tailgate or parking area. Hot coals must be doused and porperly disposed of.
7. Glass containers are prohibited. All drinks shoudl be placed in plastic/disposable cups.
8. Pets are not allowed to run at large in tailgating sites or on campus, and must be leashed at all times according to local leash laws. Furthermore, animals shall not left unattended or secured to university property. Please clean up after your pet.
9. Dispose of all trash in trash receptacles located in tailgating areas or pack it out. The disposal of grease, hot coals or hazardous materials onto the grounds or into storm drains is prohibited.
10. The sale of food and/or beverage, or any other product is prohibited. Commercial activity or solicitations are not allowed on campus.
11. Do not remove or move any barricades, barrels or other traffic control devices. All signs and instruction for parking lots must be obeyed.
12. The Unviersity at Albany reserves the right to refuse service to anyone at any time. Inappropriate behavior will result in the permanent loss of all parking and tailgating privileges without refund.
13. Fights and threating behavior against anyone will be addressed aggressively by law enforcement.
14. The University at Albany is not responsible or liable for accidents, damage, loss or theft of materials, items or personal property brought into our parking areas.
15. In case of emergency, dial (518) 442-3131. For non-emergencies, call University Police at (518) 442-3130.