▪ America East All-Conference First Team.
▪ Two-time America East Player of the Week.
▪ Started all 49 games (45-RF, 4-DH).
▪ Co-led the team with a .310 batting average with 57 hits, 26 runs, and 35 RBI.
▪ Led the squad with a .451 slugging percentage with a team-high 17 doubles and three home runs.
▪ Ranked second on the team with a .331 batting average in conference play.
▪ Recorded a team-best 16 multi-hit and 10 multi-RBI games.
▪ Went 3-for-6 with two doubles, two RBI, and two runs scored in win over UMBC (3/23).
▪ Went 3-for-4 with a double, an RBI, and a run scored at Maine (3/30).
▪ Named the America East Player of the Week (4/8) after leading UAlbany to a series sweep over Stony Brook, logging a home run, three RBI, and four runs scored.
▪ Also named the America East Player of the Week (4/22) after batting .500 (10-for-20) with a .750 slugging percentage, leading the team to a 3-1 week, including a series win over Hartford.
▪ Played hero with one out in the bottom of the 12th inning, lining his fourth hit of the game -- a walk-off game-winning double -- leading the Danes to a 10-9 victory over the Hawks in Sunday’s rubber match (4/21).
▪ Finished a triple shy of the cycle as he went 3-for-4 with two RBI and two runs scored, pounding out a double, home run, and single in his first three at-bats of UAlbany’s 23-8 win over Hartford (4/20).
▪ Went 3-for-4 with a double in 4-3 win over Maine (5/4).
• Appeared in 49 games with 46 starts split between outfield and first base.
• Hit for a .313 average with 51 hits, 27 runs and 30 RBIs.
• Ended the season with 12 doubles, one triple and one homer.
• Went 4-for-4 with two runs and an RBI against NYIT (3/10).
• Hit a home run against Coastal Carolina (3/25) on the way to three hits, three RBIs, two runs and a double.
• Finished season with a .380 on-base percentage and .436 slugging percentage.
2011: Started in 47 games ... Appeared at the plate 175 times ... Connected with the ball 49 times, including 13 doubles and three homeruns ... Registered a .280 batting average and .406 slugging percentage ... Made just three errors in the field ... Totaled 36 runs batted in for UAlbany.
2010: Earned a medical redshirt after suffering a season-ending injury.
High School: Four-year letterwinner at Fonda-Fultonville... Three-time captain... Earned all-state honors as a sophomore and a senior... Was a three-time all-league honoree... Named the team's MVP for three straight seasons while also claiming the batting title for three years... Led the team to the WAC Championship title as a freshman and a senior... Also a member of the football and basketball squads... Member of the National Honor Society.
Personal: A dual major in accounting and rhetoric & communication with a business minor ... Born March 18, 1991... Son of Thomas and Mary Jo Nethaway.